Authentic French Café
Discover a truly authentic brasserie experience where traditional French food fuses with a modern, casual atmosphere in the heart of the nation’s capital. Cafe du Parc has a one-of-a-kind menu enhanced by the use of locally sourced items and Cafe du Parc’s 3 star certified Green Restaurant status.
Name of the best al fresco restaurants in Washington, D.C. and a Washingtonian 100 Very Best Restaurant, Cafe du Parc is the perfect place to savor delicious French fare by Executive Chef Peter Laufer at an iconic Pennsylvania Avenue address, located inside the acclaimed Willard InterContinental Washington, DC.
MONDAY – FRIDAY
BREAKFAST 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Buffet Menu & À la carte menu available. (À la carte menu ends at 10:00 a.m.)
- LUNCH 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- AFTERNOON MENU 2:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- DINNER 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
SATURDAY – SUNDAY
Vegetarian and gluten free options upon request. Please inform server of your dietary restrictions when ordering.
- BREAKFAST 6:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Buffet menu & À la carte menu available. (À la carte menu ends at 10:30 a.m.)
- PETITE BRUNCH 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (offered at Le Bar only)
- LUNCH 12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- AFTERNOON MENU 2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- DINNER 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
For more information or to make a reservation, please call 202-942-7000