Tailored to children 11 years and younger, The Willard’s Kids Concierge offers a selection of amenities and activities to ensure that even the youngest of guests have a luxury experience to remember. Led by Kids Concierge Brian Thomasson, this service aims to both ease the stress of family travel, as well as enhance the family experience at The Willard, by providing families with the resources needed for a seamless stay.
Program Highlights Include:
- Families are contacted prior to arrival to identify any in-room amenities needed, such as a crib, stroller, rollaway, microwave, etc. Additionally, a list of family friendly activities and restaurant options tailored to the child’s age(s) is provided.
- A complimentary in-room dessert amenity that caters to either the sweet tooth or health conscious.
- A Children’s Library that offers young guests the chance to “check-out” a book during their stay with their Willard Library Card.
- A treasure chest containing a variety of board games and toys that children are welcome to borrow with their Willard Treasure Chest Card.
- Children have the opportunity to earn “Millie Bucks” during their stay that can be redeemed for a sweet treat at Le Bar inside of Café du Parc.
- Family-friendly history tours of The Willard on Saturdays led by a member of The Willard’s Concierge team. Tour times are subject to change. Please call the Concierge to confirm.